All Aboard Hub Schools
Become a Hub School
All Aboard Hub Schools are schools with outstanding phonics provision that could host training and be a centre of excellence for other schools to look to.
Hub schools are awarded:
- A framed certificate and e-sticker for your website and/or letterhead
- Early access to new resources
- A £500 All Aboard decodable book voucher and other fun freebies over time
Hub school criteria:
- Must be Premium members
- Must have at least 5 copies of Set 1 books (absolute minimum)
- Must have completed the Classroom Implementation and Dyslexia Road to Reading on-demand webinar trainings
- Must have been using assessments for 1 year
- Must have had a visit from us in the past year. This school visit will ensure that AAP delivery is exemplary, including things like quality AAP+ intervention lessons, promotion of home app use, good communication within the team, etc.
If you are interested and would like to apply to become a hub school, just contact us through your online account.